Administrative Assistant Job Posting
St Vincent de Paul Roseville is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant.
Our next team member will be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask.
This team player will work under the supervision of the Executive Director.
Days – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Approximate Hours – 8:00am to 2:00pm
- General office support
- Client services support
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering the organization
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries
- Data entry
- Organize conference and meeting room
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Maintain office inventory
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent communication skills with clients, co-workers, and community partners
- Ability to maintain agency and client confidentiality
This position requires advanced knowledge of administrative and organizational
skills, the ability to operate a business phone system, and familiarity with office
processes. Ability to report data to online applications. Perform clerical
receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
Experience in a nonprofit social services environment.
Minimum Qualifications (10/6/2022)
Three or more years of experience providing skilled administrative and client
support in a nonprofit environment.
Advanced computer literacy – experience with a variety of software applications.
Flexibility in responding to competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
Effective verbal and written communication skills, stress management skills, and
customer service orientation.
Team Player is a must!
Hours – 20 / week. Competitive wage, PTO, Holidays, IRA
Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
St Vincent de Paul, Roseville is an equal opportunity employer, prohibiting
discrimination of any type, and affords opportunities to employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. St. Vincent
de Paul, Roseville conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable
laws and regulations.